- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards update
- CQC's increased focus on 'requires improvement' services
- CQC annual State of Care report 2017-18
- Sex, intimacy and relationships in care home
- Research into registered managers
- Is staff training a burden or an investment?
- Supervision and appraisal
- The essence of brain and physical health
- Q. When we have contractors working in the care home, how can we ensure that the safety of the service users is maintained?
- Q. I have heard that domiciliary care agencies should be registered with the local authority as a food business,and that staff employed by domiciliary care agencies should have food safety training and should keep records of food prepared and temperatures of cooking and reheating. Is this true?
- Worked example – Action plan to support key lines of enquiry evidence prompts audit (care homes)
- Checklist – Organisational attitude towards training (all providers)
- Worked example – Supervision record (all providers)
- Worked example – Appraisal record (all providers)
- Table – Appraisal record (all providers)